Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vegan Wednesday

We had a sucessful vegan wednesday!! Its surprisingly easy and delicious :)
This was breakfast. A mushed up banana topped with wheat germ, oats, chia seeds and I added some sucanut for a touch of sweetness (not pictured) It was so good and kept me full until lunch!!!! I juts had a BIG salad for lunch. Supper was.....AMAZING... I made a Pho Vietnamese Noodle Bowl. oh. my. goodness.... it was so good. Heres the recipe:
Pho Vietnamese Noodle Bowl
2 tsp olive oil
1 onion thin slice
2 tsp chineese 5 spice
6 cups vegetable broth
3 heads baby bok choy chopped
1 cup cubed tof
7 oz rice vermeccelli noodles
4 green onions, for garnish
Sautee onion in oil, add spices. Cook 1 minute.Add broth, bok choy, noodles, tofu. Simmer 5 minutes. Top with green onion and sesame oil.
1 tsp sesame oil, for garnish


No comments:

Post a Comment