Thursday, June 9, 2011

Raw/Vegan Wednesday

So, vegan wednesday was great!! I started the morning with cut up apple and almond butter
I found out that when you eat raw and vegan you get hungry ALOT through the day, im ok with that;) So I munched on some celery and carrots. I also grabbed a chunck of Raw Vegan chocolate that I made. YUM


Heres a picture of my lunch, a HUGE salad with Edamame, avocado, walnuts, tomato and spinach. That was delicious!


At about 2ish I snuck another piece of the chocolate ;) and drank lots of water throughout the day. For supper me and Jer had Vegetarian Pad Thai, that was so good we ate it before I had a chance to take a picture, sorry!!! That was a sucessful vegan wednesday, you never know I may add more vegan days in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment