Friday, June 17, 2011

I LOVE KEFIR!!!

 yes, i do love kefir! I got some fresh kefir grains from thekefirlady.com and they work GREAT!! I definatly recommend her if you're needing some fresh, plump kefir grains. I have 2 mason jars going, one with milk kefir (the yogurt-y stuff you can buy at the store) and some water kefir (a delicious probiotic, fizzy drink) They both turned out great and my kefir is growing each day.

this is a picture of water kefir grains

and here is a picture of  milk kefir grains

You can use both types of kefir to make whatever kefir you want. I ordered water kefir grains, and Im able to make water kefir and milk kefir. If you're interested in learning how to make water kefir and learning the benefits visit bonzaiaphrodite.com! Her blog is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I also am a fan of kefir!I have never made it but I am definitely going to try it. Cool pics! I have never seen the kefir grains before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I love kefir too! I love your music playlist also! Thanks,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete